What do I need?

KBars, Moras, Opinels, etc

Re: What do I need?

Postby SD Woodsman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:28 am

Hmm two sided India stone good for kukri machete at all? I remember you mentioning something along those line at Davy Crockett meetup. Man I wish I had a few more days to soak up more knowledge from you guys. Problem is retaining all of it haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
SD Woodsman
Wet Tinder

Postby Hammbone » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:41 am

SD Woodsman wrote:Hmm two sided India stone good for kukri machete at all? I remember you mentioning something along those line at Davy Crockett meetup. Man I wish I had a few more days to soak up more knowledge from you guys. Problem is retaining all of it haha

Same here. Fortunately, there's a lot of knowledgeable people at the get togethers and they don't mind sharing. I'm sure I ask a lot of the same questions at every meet because I can't remember all the answers when I get home.

Thinking about adding a small notebook to my gear. . . .but then I'd have to remember to use it! :D
Hammbone
Fair Weather Camper

Postby SD Woodsman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Hammbone wrote:
SD Woodsman wrote:Hmm two sided India stone good for kukri machete at all? I remember you mentioning something along those line at Davy Crockett meetup. Man I wish I had a few more days to soak up more knowledge from you guys. Problem is retaining all of it haha

Same here. Fortunately, there's a lot of knowledgeable people at the get togethers and they don't mind sharing. I'm sure I ask a lot of the same questions at every meet because I can't remember all the answers when I get home.

Thinking about adding a small notebook to my gear. . . .but then I'd have to remember to use it! :D
Haha me too, maby bring a video camera or a recorder to give interviews with. I'm serious about that more I think about it lol

SD Woodsman
Wet Tinder

Postby Hammbone » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Hmmm. . . .Maybe a chest or forehead mounted Go Pro and lots of batteries? But, you'd have to watch many hours of video when you got home to find what you want.
Hammbone
Fair Weather Camper

Postby SD Woodsman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Hammbone wrote:Hmmm. . . .Maybe a chest or forehead mounted Go Pro and lots of batteries? But, you'd have to watch many hours of video when you got home to find what you want.
All of its worth watching again hehe

SD Woodsman
Wet Tinder

Previous

Return to Knives