Gear Organization (life update kinda too)

What ever is on your mind.
BigJesse
Site Admin

Gear Organization (life update kinda too)

Post by BigJesse » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 pm

We recently bought a house and finally I have some time to organize stuff besides lawn equipment and rogue allen wrenches and skill saw blades.
So after however many years of bushcrafting and gathering of gear I went ahead and organized it all. Turns out, when I laid it all out I have much less gear than I thought. It's all there, just feels like a lot of more when you have it all in bags.
It's nothing special. Just a Plano 5 shelf thing from Walmart I piled my stuff on. Initially, my thought was for everything to have it's own shelf but after realizing how little space it all actually takes up I kinda just put the most used categories in the middle then everything else one shelf below with my sleep systems on top and packs/sacks on the bottom 2.
Despite my outward appearance I quite like organization, those behind the scenes at the gathering probably saw a little of that.

Life update time. We bought a house as I said above, its summertime which means crazy busy at work and personal life so Bushcraft takes a backseat for a while till it all slows down again. I'm very much looking forward to Septembers meet. I need it.

Hope all is well with everyone. See yall soon.
These users thanked the author BigJesse for the post (total 5):
YoungBlacksmith (Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:00 am) • saustin1967 (Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:10 pm) • Woodsman Wannabe (Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:23 pm) • real_steel (Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:59 am) • joker52186 (Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:36 pm)
Rating: 55.56%