Please keep any description short.
Badger Claw Leatherworks: Owned by John Maynard out of San Antonio does amazing leather work ranging from sheaths to belts and wallets.
- Website: http://badgerclawleatherworks.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Badger-Claw-Le ... 1/?fref=ts
- Instagram: @badger_claw_leather
Wolfe Customs: Wolfe Customs "does it all" when it comes to leather. They make everything from the traditional sheath up to leather brief cases. *submitted by TheBeardedBurton
- Website: http://wolfecustoms.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/364510230240205/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @wolfe_customs
Robert Jones' Hand Sewn Leather: Robert, out of Kokomo, IN, has made well over 10,000 knife sheaths, sending them all over the world. Many have been worn by servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan. Robert's sheaths are worn by police, firemen, and rescue personel. *submitted by saustin1967
- Website: http://www.handsewnleather.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hand-Sewn-Leat ... 7/?fref=ts
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/handsewnleather#p/a
Tuff Possum Gear: The owner, Jayberry Miller has made a very impressive name for himself and his company in a short period. Tuff Possum Gear specializes in sewn outdoor gear ranging from small pouches to large scarves. Top quality stitching and materials.
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuffPossumGear
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TuffPossumGear
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @tuffpossumgear
The Hidden Woodsman: Owned by Malcolm Codderre out of Dighton, MA. Malcolm is known for his high quality Ripstop haversacks and packs. All handmade to order with tons of attachment points.
- Website: http://thehiddenwoodsmen.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehiddenwoodsmen/?fref=ts
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/1982mal
- Instagram: @thehiddenwoodsmen
C2GFAB: Owned by Gary Lawson out of Houston. Gary specializes in Kydex and has an eye for perfection
- Website: http://www.c2gfab.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/c2gfab/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3Gy3 ... tTA/videos
- Instagram: @c2gfab
MP Knives: Owned by Matthew Paul out of Florida, NY. Matt is a phenomenal blacksmith and does a lot of his work traditionally with an anvil and hammer.
- Website: http://new.mpknives.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mpknives/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYasJ ... =dd&view=0
- Instagram: @mpknives
Hunger For The Pine: Owned by Steven Long out of Steamboat Springs, CO. His keen attention to detail and perfection is both a blessing and a curse. I've seen him throw out knives that I couldn't find a thing wrong with. (Steven isn't currently accepting orders. But is still worth keeping and eye on.)
- Website: https://hungerforthepine.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hunger-For-The ... 6661252141
- Email: INFO@HUNGERFORTHEPINE.COM
- Instagram: @hungerforthepine
JB Knife & Tool: Owned by John Stubbs and Brian Moreland out of San Antonio. These guys make slick modern knives with some very interesting blade and handle shapes.
- Website: http://www.jbknifeandtool.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JBKNIFE/?fref=ts
- Instagram: @jbknife
Deering Knives: Owned by Jonathan Deering currently out of Colorado Springs, CO makes a variety of styles but with a heavy focus on pukkos. All of Jonathan works have a very strong fit and finish. (Ordering is currently closed.)
- Website: http://deeringknives.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Deeringknives/?fref=ts
- Email: email@example.com or http://deeringknives.com/contact/
- Instagram: @deeringknives
Alexander Yerks: out of upper state NY, is a green wood carver specializing in spoons and kuskas. Alex likes to work with an axe as far as he can before moving on to the knives.
- Website: http://www.alexyerks.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/alexanderyerks
- Instagram: @alex_yerks
Shaded Root Coffee: out of Dallas is a "direct trade" coffee company that get their coffee beans straight from the source in El Salvador with no middle man. Our very own @TheBeardedBurton has his own blend on their site.
- Website: https://www.shadedroot.com/
- Instagram: @shadedrootcoffee
PackitGourmet: is a freeze dried/ dehydrated meal company out of Austin. Family owned and delicious. Much better than the Walmart/ Academy specials you can get for roughly the same price.
- Website: https://www.packitgourmet.com/
- Instagram: @packitgourmet
Primitive Wilderness Survival: is a school with most of the classes out of Chico, TX just north of Ft. Worth. Phillip Liebel and @TheBeardedBurton are both very knowledgeable instructors. They have a multitude of different classes from primitive skills to modern camp craft.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/primitivewilderness/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4VVG ... ZjffUxuGJw
- Instagram: @primitive_wilderness_survival