Bushcraft Box Set

Share your sources for researching, identifying, learning, etc. Books, websites, videos, etc.
NeckRed Gringo
Artist Formerly Known as SD Woodsman

Bushcraft Box Set

Post by NeckRed Gringo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 pm

I ordered and recieved my Bushcraft Box set by Dave Canterbury. I have made it through Bushcraft 101 and started getting into the meat of Advanced Bushcraft. I might take a peak into the other 2 books but so far so good. Alot of what is in 101 is basic but give alot of detail for the overlooked skills. A refresher course to some but a great staring point for any people new to the art of crafting the bush. Remembering that knowlege weighs nothing and could be the most valuable tool if the chips are down, makes this set a real value. He keeps it very common man and simple for everyone to be able to understand. On the same note if you have done any watching of his youtube channel you will see the similar approach and the rules of 5C and 10C of survival. I think personally that anyone can read these and have plenty to take away to adapt to thier way of doing things in the woods. Either way this set gets 2 thumbs up from me and cant wait to get deeper in. :ugeek: