Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
What ever is on your mind.
- Fair Weather Camper
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 am
We have been planning this for a year or so and finally did it. We have sold most everything we own and putting our second house on the market soon. Bought a 2018 Duramax and a 34' trailer for full time living. I plan to see some of this great country in the time I have left. Will be spending some time down in Texas when we leave. I will add some details later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- These users thanked the author fire65 for the post (total 6):
- BigJesse (Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:34 am) • real_steel (Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm) • YoungBlacksmith (Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:13 pm) • RMAR (Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:32 am) • DBX (Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:43 am) and one more user
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2105
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 pm
- Location: Copperas Cove, Tx
Enjoy it! Take lots of pictures!
- Camp Curmudgeon Chief Chef
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 am
- Location: Georgetown, Texas
Be sure to save all your quarters and dollar bills they come in handy at the laundromat. Get you some of the big corkscrew type dog tie outs so that you can stake out the corners of your awning. Be sure to dip one corner of your awning so that rain will run off and stake out the corners so that the wind does not flip it up on your roof that is almost a $1000 piece of bad luck. Have fun RV life is a good way to live.
- These users thanked the author jeffro for the post (total 3):
- fire65 (Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 pm) • YoungBlacksmith (Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 pm) • DBX (Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:44 am)
Conjugus non unum
- Camp Curmudgeon Master Edge Technician
- Posts: 945
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:59 am
- Location: Angleton, Texas
Good on ya, man!
"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." -Troll wisdom
Climate change started with the Big Bang.